“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
– Woodrow T. Wilson
We at Treasures of Innocence, have launched a ‘Global Multicultural Integration Programme’(virtually), during this Covid19 pandemic to keep the blues away from our treasure troves. The goal of this initiative is to create hope, reduce stress, and increase the level of knowledge, creativity, intercultural awareness and the confidence of the children to build a better future for them.
While working with underprivileged children we realised deeply that these children have huge potential. The only thing they need is strong support to come out of these adversities and a hand that could pull them to brightness. We feel very content to provide them that right and tight push from behind.
- To learn and understand about each other’s cultures who are not part of one’s in group.
- To be open, accepting and empathetic keeping no trace of social stigma, discrimination and biasness.
- To improve general knowledge – geographical location, food, language, school curriculum, country’s situation during Covid19, etc.
- To improve different language skills, develop writing skills
- To exchange creative ideas
- To share best practices
- Personality development & Soft Skill – how to approach people they don’t know, how to be patient, how to be understanding and caring.
- To learn intercultural communication – how to communicate with someone from a different cultural or socio economic background.
- To instigate curiosity – Stronger need to know and explore new domains and areas of culture, occupation, linguistic ability, etc.
- To see the world through new eyes